- Amino Acids
- Amino Acids (BCAA’s)
- Bioenergetic Nutrients
- Books (VAT Exempt)
- Comprehensive Nutrient Formulas
- EFAs, Fatty Acids
- Laboratory Tests
- Liquid Formulae
- Mineral Products
- Mitochondrial Support
- Powdered Products
- Protein Powders
- Speciality Products
- Test Kits
- Vitamin & Mineral Formulas (Multiple)
- Vitamin A, D, E & K Products
- Vitamin B Products
- Vitamin C Products
- Acid-Alkali Balance
- Adrenal Cortical Hyperfunction
- Adrenal Cortical Hypofunction
- Allergies and Sinus Support
- Anxiety and Mood Support
- Blood Sugar Support
- Brain Support
- Cardiac/Heart Support
- Eye Support
- Hormone Support – Female
- Hormone Support – Male
- Immune Support
- Inflammation Support
- Intestinal/Stomach Support
- Kidney/Bladder Support
- Liver/Gall Bladder Support
- Lung & Respiratory Support
- Lymph Support
- Metabolic Support
- Microbial Balancers (Parasites Yeast Bacteria)
- Musculo-Skeletal Support
- Oral/Dental Support
- Pancreas Support
- Pituitary Support
- Thyroid Support – Hyperfunction
- Thyroid Support – Hypofunction
- Products A-Z
The Emerson Quality ProgramSM (EQP) is a one-of-a-kind quality assurance program for the nutritional supplements industry, providing practitioners with manufacturer-specific quality information to assist in confidently recommending the best products.
Nordic Naturals was awarded the gold standard, the highest rating available for meeting the following standards and requirements.
- Compliance with current GMP’s, acceptable third party audit, raw material supplier qualification and raw material testing for identity and purity as evidenced on CoA.
- Use of most appropriate testing methodologies, potency testing and validated risk-based approach to testing adulterants and contaminants.
- Testing of every batch for identity, potency, microbiological and other applicable contaminants, a stability program, in place, plus demonstrated evidence of research and product development, clinical trial support and sustainable environmental practices.
Bringing forward a new definition of fish oil quality as it relates to purity, freshness, taste, dosage, and sustainability, Nordic Naturals’ leadership has also shifted the model of how to conduct business truthfully and authentically.
Nordic Naturals incorporates ethical and socially responsible practices with regards to environmental consciousness, corporate transparency, philanthropic partnerships, and education—all of which are integral to fulfilling our mission of correcting omega-3 deficiency around the world.
Nutri-Link is pleased to have been distributing the professional line of Nordic Naturals products since 2003
Interested in learning more about the role of essential fatty acids in the management of health? Nordic Naturals are offering the chance to listen to three live 1 hour presentations by Stuart Tomc CNHP.
Stuart is a certified natural health professional with over 20 years experience in the use of nutritional medicine. He acts as a consultant to the WHO and integrative clinicians around the world. Stuart will provide an entertaining and informative approach to the use of omega 3 oils, helping to explain further the powerful health message they bring.
Dr Joseph Maroon the Heindl Scholar in Neuroscience, Clinical Professor of Neurological Surgery & Team Neurosurgeon, Pittsburgh Steelers USA discusses the health benefits of Essential Fatty Acids. In particular he describes how as a traditional surgeon he discovered the role of natural medicine in the management of inflammation through a self repaired knee injury. He describes the successful use of 250mg of EFAs in the treatment of 250 of his patients, then published in an award winning trial. (more…)
Nordic Naturals® Sweeps Up Product Awards in 2009
Watsonville, CA (December 17, 2009) Nordic Naturals®, the leader in omega-3 fish oil supplementation, announced today that the company received five important industry awards in 2009. “We are pleased to be recognised by independent organisations for our product achievements,” commented Joar Opheim, CEO of Nordic Naturals®. “It is our intention to always provide superior quality products that set standards for purity, freshness, taste and environmental ethics.”