Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated on 8th June 2015
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Nutri-Link Ltd website (Site) and your relationship with us.
Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the UK law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Site. Please note that to use any of the services provided on the Site, you are required to register as an authorised user on the Site.
1.) Use of the Site:
- The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site.
- All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the Product Terms.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, the changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details either by the website or calling Customer Services.
4.) Password and Security:
- When you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details) immediately.
- If Nutri-Link Ltd has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or force a password change on your account or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 9 below.
5.) Intellectual Property:
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from Nutri-Link Ltd.
- You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- Nutri-Link Ltd reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Site or to remove material already posted on the Site.
- You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
7.) Site Availability:
- Although Nutri-Link Ltd aims to offer you the best service possible, Nutri-Link Ltd makes no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. Nutri-Link Ltd cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services Team (see below for contact details) or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Nutri-Link Ltd will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
8.) Nutri-Link Ltd Rights of Suspension/Cancellation:
- Nutri-Link Ltd may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the Site.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
- All parts of these Terms and Conditions shall survive cancellation.
9.) Nutri-Link Ltd Liability:
- The Site is provided by Nutri-Link Ltd without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
- The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Nutri-Link Ltd tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Nutri-Link Ltd will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If Nutri-Link Ltd is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site and its content
- Inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
- Nothing in paragraph 9 applies to Nutri-Link Ltd.’s liability in respect of products sold through this Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Nutri-Link Ltd.’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place at the time you place the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
11.) Third Party Websites:
- As a convenience to Nutri-Link Ltd customers, the Site may include links to other web sites or material, which are beyond its control. Nutri-Link Ltd is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages.
12.) Applicable Law:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and any disputes will be decided only by the UK courts.
13.) International Use
- Nutri-Link Ltd makes no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local and National laws.
14.) Expiry Date on Payment Card:
- Please ensure that the expiry date of your payment card is after the day that you place your order. Payment is taken at the point of ordering the goods and in the event that the payment card has expired we will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Nutri-Link Ltd ignores this, Nutri-Link Ltd will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- Nutri-Link Ltd shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and any disputes will be decided only by the UK courts.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site is owned and operated by Nutri-Link Ltd a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 59 Magdalen Street, Exeter, EX2 4HY.
- If you have any queries please contact Customer Services at email@example.com or telephone: 08450 760 402.
These are also the contact details for our Complaints Handling.
Please read these product terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Nutri-Link Ltd makes the products available to you (“Product Terms”).
- All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. Payment is made strictly with the order. All prices are subject to change without notice. Nutri-Link Ltd sells its products online in GB Sterling (£). From 1 January 2010 VAT will be charged at 20%
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you; we will offer you the choice of holding the order until the products arrive, or a full refund.
- The purchase contract is made on ordering and paying for the goods and delivery. You will be charged for the goods and if applicable, delivery when you place your order. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us until you have purchased the goods. Up until payment, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment the goods and delivery are paid for (and not before), a contract will be made between you and Nutri-Link Ltd
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
- Parcels are dispatched to you by Royal Mail first class post, or a nominated courier.
- Free Postage & Packing within the United Kingdom – Outside of the United Kingdom, postage rates apply and these are calculated by the weight, value and destination.
- For detailed delivery information please visit our Delivery Terms page.
5.) International Rates:
- We will not be liable to you if Royal Mail fail to deliver your purchased goods whether in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please note that some International orders may be subject to additional shipping fees. These fees are controlled by each country’s internal shipping agents and are outside the control of Nutri-Link Ltd.
6.) Returns of Items:
- We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- Our specially-trained Customer Service Representatives are available via our phone number 08450 760 402 or by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any product you have purchased from us, you may return it for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. (Less shipping and handling if upgraded). You will be required to pay for the return of an order should you wish to return it back to us. This applies to all customers inside and outside of the United Kingdom. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage and take out the necessary insurance to protect the goods in transit. We accept no responsibility for goods lost during return transit.
- Any damaged parcels or breakages must be notified to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- Return of faulty goods, when you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or mis-described. Under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 a consumer is entitled to a refund or replacement.
- Goods purchased from the Site can be returned unopened within 14 days of receipt of goods
- Your statutory rights are not affected. It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
7.) Cancellation and Changes:
- Please notify cancellation and changes to your order by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 08450 760 402. If your order has not been processed then it will be possible to cancel or amend the order as requested. However, if the order has been processed, then you may wish to return the items for a full refund less any shipping and handling charges if upgraded or paid for incurred within 14 days of receipt of goods. Purchaser to cover the cost of any returns.
- Refunds will be made without undue delay and within 14 days from the day we receive the goods back or if earlier the day we (Nutri-Link Ltd) receive proof from you (the customer) that the goods have been sent back.
- You can pay by any major credit/debit card, Visa, MasterCard, UK Maestro, American Express (American Express Incurs a 2% surcharge). We also accept payment via PayPal (PayPal incurs a 6.5% surcharge). We also accept payment via cheque, postal order or BACS. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
- We accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example, 3.0 version or higher of Explorer and versions 3.02 or higher of Netscape. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. We suggest that you update to your browser’s latest version in order to maintain security.
- These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and any disputes will be decided only by the UK courts.
- If any of these Product Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nutri-Link Ltd do not have any monthly or open-ended contracts or subscriptions between you (the customer) and us (the company)
- We do not pass on any additional costs if placing the order online, over the phone, email or fax.
10.) Customer Services:
- If you have an order query, please use our contact page or telephone us on: 08450 760 402, fax: 08450 760 403 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org you may also use these details for any Complaint Handling.
11.) Complaint Handling:
- If you have a complaint you can contact our Customer Services Team in the first instance either by phone, email, fax or in person.
Phone: 08450 760 402
Fax: 08450 760 403
Person: – See our trading address
- To view a copy of our Complaints Handling Procedure click here or if you prefer a paper copy do contact the Customer Services Team by any of the above methods.
- All items are covered by manufacturers’ guarantees, and should they be defective we shall at our discretion replace any item purchased through ourselves. Notification must be given prior to returning goods which must be suitably packaged for return to us.
13.) Registered Address:
Registered in England and Wales
59 Magdalen Street
14.) Trading Address:
24 Milber Trading Estate
15.) Company Details:
UK Company Number: 3597873
UK VAT Registration: 723 2087 58